(847) 816 6335
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
There are more than 600 diseases of the nervous system, such as brain tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease and stroke as well as less familiar ones such as frontotemporal dementia.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system and with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatment for patients with neurological disorders. Dr. Bansal has a multidisciplinary education and training in the services of neurology, neuromuscular and psychiatry. She mirrors her practice in a multidisciplinary approach as well.
Conditions we evaluate, diagnose and treat include but are not limited to:
• Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) aka: Lou Gehrig's disease
• Dizziness and vertigo
• Epilepsy and seizure disorders
• Headaches, migraines & concussions
• Multiple sclerosis (MS)
• Myasthenia gravis
• Pain Management
• Spinal cord injury
• Stroke, AVMs
• Sleep Disorders
• Traumatic brain / spinal cord injuries
• Tumors of the brain and spine
• Movement Disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Essential tremor, Tremors, Dystonia, Huntington’s disease, Chorea, Tourette’s syndrome
• Women’s Neurology